Greeks For Christ International (GFCI) is an association of Greek believers in Jesus Christ in many countries of the world. Established in 1974 in California, the ministry of GFCI is threefold:
1. To promote an understanding that there is a growing movement of Greek people who believe in the testimony of the Holy Scriptures and Church History, that Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity, is the Savior of the world.
2. To bring together Greek and non-Greek believers of like faith and mind, who share the vision for a Greek spiritual revival.
3. To introduce our Greek people to Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, that they will come to put their trust in God through Him, accept Him as their Savior, and serve Him as their Lord in the fellowship of His Church.
GFCI provides a number of ministries and assists other ministries active in the Greek field.
CONFERENCE AND CAMPS. A North American Conference is held every other year in Oakland, CA, over the 4th of July weekend. Regional conferences are also held every year, as well as summer camps and special public and outreach meetings.
THE RADIO PROGRAM "THE GREEK HOUR OF HOPE" is heard each week over eight stations in the USA and Canada since 1974.
ORAMA VIDEO series are available, as are also bilingual music books and audio.
MUSIC productions from talenetd Greek musicians that have set a standard in contemporary and traditional Greek Christian music worldwide.
OTHER free offers include a newsletter sent to GFCI members, the "Broadcast of the Month" radio CD's, and other material.
ASSISTANCE is provided to home groups and individuals desiring to study God's Word, grow in grace, and reach their communities for Christ.
The GREEK CENTER FOR BIBLICAL STUDIES in Oakland, CA, is offering courses for those who desire to prepare themselves for ministry. The same courses can also be taken by correspondence for a modest fee to cover books and material.
FACEBOOK news, articles, studies, photos, media and interaction. Visit our Facebook Page and join our network.
What do we Believe
1. In the Bible, the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in glory to rule a thousand years.
4. In the blessed hope--the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
5. In the cleansing from sin through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
6. That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation; in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and infilling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and victorious life.
7. In water baptism.
8. That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body.
9. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.